Celebrate the Summer Solstice by taking part in a Yoga Mala. A Yoga Mala comprises of 108 Sun Salutations consisting of a combination of both Sun Salutation A & B. There are many benefits to sun salutations including:
- Strengthens and tones abdominal muscles by the alternate stretching and compression of abdominal organs.
- Ventilates the lungs, and oxygenates the blood.
- Acts as detoxifying agent: rids body of enormous quantity of carbon dioxide & other toxic gases.
- Quiets the nervous system and improves memory.
- Promotes sleep and calms anxiety.
With summer solstice poetry readings between the sets you can discover the energetic yet meditative benefits of completing a Yoga Mala with Janet.
Book early as places are limited. Booking is easy; either pop in, phone or text 07850 668402 or e-mail email@example.com
You can book and pay for your place on this workshop by clicking on the following link – Book Your Place
Gold Members: £17.50
Platinum Members: FREE